0 Like

Apply now: Bilateral academic exchange programme

To improve international relations and bilateral research cooperations between German and foreign universities, the DAAD supports exchanges of scientists and academics from partner countries. The basis of these exchanges are cultural exchange programmes and bilateral agreements with foreign partner organisations.

Who can apply?
Foreign academics and scientists who have usually completed a doctoral degree and work at a university or research institute in their home country.

What can be funded?
Research stays at state or state-recognised institutions of higher education or non-university research institutes in Germany.

Lecture tours or visits to congresses are not funded.

Please note: this programme supports exchanges between scientists and researchers from Germany and its partner countries. Funding is available when German researchers also apply for a research fellowship at the same time.

Application procedure
Application details, i.e.requirements, application deadlines vary from country to country. For specific information please check the call for applications in the DAAD scholarship database.


 Call for applications in the DAAD scholarship database

June 2019