Apply now: Evonik Stiftung Scholarship
The Evonik Foundation exclusively supports natural science students preparing master’s, doctoral, and post-doctoral theses. In providing scholarships, it seeks to support individuals academically as well as personally. The goal is to sponsor talented up-and-coming researchers. Scholarships are only awarded for the scholarship focus defined for the year in question.
The funding priorities for 2018:
- Cross linking
- Phase behaviour & material properties
Should the funding priorities match your research project, then please send a summary of your project without delay (phase 1). If you receive a positive response, this will ensure that you still have enough time please submit all necessary application documents (phase 2) by February 28, 2018, this being the deadline for applications.
Who can apply?
Prerequisites for the award of a scholarship:
- The topic of your research project must coincide with one of the topics in the annual scholarship focus.
- Your scientific research is being conducted in a well-known, chemically oriented working group at a German university or a non-university research institution.
- You can provide proof of excellent academic performance.
- You are unable to sufficiently fund your intended scientific study courses with means provided by you, your parents or other parties.
Deadline for application is 28 February 2018.
More information on the programme, the application prerequisites and the scholarship is available on the website of the Evonik Scholarship.