Vote now: #youforG20 – projects for an interconnected world
deutschland.de is intensively covering the German G20 Presidency. On 7-8 July 2017, the heads of state and government of the most important industrialised and emerging nations will meet in Hamburg under the motto Shaping an Interconnected World.
On the occasion of the G20 Summit, deutschland.de is organising a world-wide competition called #youforG20 – your project for an interconnected world. It rewards one project that in an especially convincing way addresses a social, environmental-policy or economic topic and helps to improve living conditions for people.
They may be:
- projects that promote social commitment at the local level
- projects that contribute to greater gender equality
- projects that help to spare the environment and protect against climate change
- projects that that foster the inclusion of young people
- projects that promote social entrepreneurship
#youforG20 campaign: Entries from all over the world
Over 140 initiatives on all continents hope to win an award in the #youforG20 campaign. The voting has started! Click the Like-Button to support your favourite. The five projects with the most Likes reach the jury voting and have the chance to win 15,000 euros.
There are three phases to the #youforG20 competition
- 15 May – 2 July 2017: submission phase for projects
- 19 June – 7 July 2017: voting by the Internet community
- Jury decision, announcement of the winner on 14 July 2017